Monday, August 28, 2017

SuperHero Quilt Top Finished!

Hey everyone!

As I mentioned before, things are pretty slow going for me right now.
I truly thank you for sticking with me in my extreme slowness. xox

However, I am glad to have something fun to post, today!

If you remember This Post and This Post you already know where I am going with this ;)

So I will cut to the chase!

StudioE Fabrics sent me this great Superhero collection by Sarah Frederking.
It is so fun, I just know kids (especially our soon to be bundle) will love it!

How perfect is a super hero quilt for baby to be!?
I just love that it isn't run of the mill heros', like batman, superman, exc., but "normal" people.
Who could hate those verb fabrics, too, so fun!
Now, I will be working on quilt number 2, so I can back them both and get them finished!
 
While my sewing has been very slow going, I am in the midst of slowly preparing for my baby shower!
Is it just me or do these things just take FORever for the time to come!? lol
 
While I have 2 boys (ages 12-almost 13 and 9), our newest bundle will be my husbands first.
He is also the first grandchild for his parents -though they are amazing with my boys and consider them to be their grand kids <3
We couldn't ask for better in-laws!
They have made us feel a part of their family since day 1.
 
Anyway, I am going to put together a post to show the decorations that my mom, sister and I are making for the shower.
If you recall, I began this blog as a scrap booker and really loved using my Cricut paper cutter for all sorts of fun projects.
What could be more fun than making decorations for my baby shower!?
 
I am thrilled to be able to put it (and everyone that owns one) to work making all of the decor for the party. =D
I will do my best to post that shortly.

In the meantime, I hope you all have a fabulous week!
 
God Bless and Happy Crafting!!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the quilt top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, your superhero quilt is coming together very nicely! Don't worry about doing things quickly. Now is the time to take things as they come and enjoy being pregnant with your little blessing. You will be busy enough when Axel arrives!

    ReplyDelete

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!