Monday, July 31, 2017

Mid-Quilt Assembly

Hey everyone!

I'm sorry that I have been absent these last weeks.
We are going through a really tough time and getting behind my sewing table has been a real struggle.

I was able to motivate a little over the weekend and I laid out the quilt that I am working on. I got about half of the rows assembled and hope to get to the other half during the week, this week. 

If you remember This Post, you know that I am working with some awesome SuperHero fabric sent to me by StudioE Fabric. The collection was created by Sarah Frederking and it is adorable!

I have a lot of other ideas with this fabric but decided a quilt would be a great first project!

What could be better for our super-baby-to-be, then a superhero blanket!?



I hope you all have a great week!
God Bless!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Amy! I have missed you and was wondering how things were with you! I hope you're feeling great and that life gets back on track for you. I'm looking forward to seeing the quilt photos! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your quilt Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw a preview on Pinterest. I know it will be gorgeous! Good to hear from you! Take good care..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy! So glad to hear you are human! I know how hard it is to keep up with projects! I have about 7 UFOs, but it doesn't stop me from starting new ones! You should take the time to enjoy whatever is keeping you busy! We'll still be looking for your blog posts! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking about you just yesterday! Praying you feel well and get the much rest you need! Looking forward to seeing your baby quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope things are better for you soon! Good to see you back here and enjoyed your preview of the baby quilt. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are things start going more smoothly soon. I have adored those superhero fabrics from afar. I still haven't given in to the temptation to add them to my stash. I look forward to seeing what you do with them. --Andrea

    ReplyDelete

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!