Tuesday, June 27, 2017

New Inspiration!

Hi Everyone!
Things have been so busy lately!


I have several projects in the works and I will be posting about some of them shortly.

For today, I wanted to share some great news!

Firstly, We found out recently that we are having a baby boy {In Dec}..
We are thrilled, of course!

My sons' are 12 and 9 and they just can't wait to welcome this new bundle of joy!

Shortly after learning that bit of wonderful news, I was contact by Studioe Fabric, the sister company of Henry Glass, and asked if I would be interested in playing with some fabric for them.
Would I!?
I honestly can't think of anything better! =D
The cherry on top is that one of the fabric options they offered was Superhero's.
Given the news on our impending baby boy, I felt like it was truly meant to be! lol

I quickly responded, Yes, I would love to participate!
I got that fabric in the mail so fast that my head nearly spun.. lol
Boy- Was THAT happy mail or what!? haha

                            Check these out, they are sooo much fun!
                                   
There are 9 different styles!
I just LOVE the fun designs, don't they get the creative juices flowing!?!
                                       Above - Plus, 2 separate fabric book panels!
         I think one is a 10x10 book and the other seems to be a 6x6 book
                      They also threw in a layer cake of these awesome swirls!
There are so many colors in this bundle, I can't wait to put it together into something fun!

The coolest thing is that I can do whatever I want with them!
-Talk about artistic freedom! I have some pretty neat ideas, too!

I want to thank Studioe Fabric for this awesome opportunity!

I'll check back soon with my progress!

Have a wonderful week and God Bless!! =)


9 comments:

  1. Hi Amy,
    This is Scott Fortunoff, president of Studioe Fabrics. First off, congrats on being prego. How exciting! December is such a great month....of course that is when I was born. Anyway, thank you so much for playing around with our fabrics and blogging about them. We hope to be able to provide a lot of fun for you today and going forward. Please be in touch.
    Regards,
    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun fabrics indeed! Boys are just awesome btw! of course you know that already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your upcoming bundle of joy and also on the bundle of cool fabric you get to play with. Can't wait to see more news on both counts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will be fun to see what you whip up with those fun fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Such fun fabrics to create with! Not only your newest little blessing will have some new items, but probably his big brothers too! You're going to have a great time stitching, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how fun! I'm so excited for you - so many wonderful events going on all at once! Yea! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on another boy!! This fabric is so fun! My little grand guy is soooo into super heros...I'll be watching what you do with it...and may not be able to resist getting some myself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. EXCITING!! I can't wait to see pictures of the new addition to your family with the new creations you come up with! Fun fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!

    Love the fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!