Monday, May 15, 2017

Something New and Fun!

Hi everyone!

I wanted to stop by today and let you know that I have a new item in my
Etsy shop! =D

I began customizing Onesies and T-Shirts for babies and kids! I am also going to try my hand at designing bibs!

I'm going to call it Kiddy Cutesies! It seems like a fitting name ;)

I can put all sorts of different things on them including something for grandpa and grandma, mom and dad, babys' name, holiday specific, you name it and I can find a way to stamp or hand paint the design!

I fell in love with the idea for gender reveals.. Think of how cute it would be to send out a little notice of siblings (or mom and dad!) holding up a cute little onesie saying whether it'll be a boy or girl!
I really put it to the test for mothers day, though.
I made up these and gave them to the soon to be grandmas, over the weekend. :)

My husbands parents are 1st time grandparents and they are over the moon about the baby <3
My parents will have 13 after I have this little bundle, so they aren't new to this game. LOL

Anyway! Take a look at what I started with and drop me a line if you think you would like one!
Please share with your friends, too!

 
I have lots of ideas and can't wait to try them out!
 
Let me know if you have any questions, at all!

                    Oh! Don't forget to enter my giveaway! It ends Wednesday!

1 comment:

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!