Saturday, April 1, 2017

Blog Button-Finally!

Happy Saturday!

I am so happy that spring is finally here!!
Mother Nature doesn't seem to realize this yet but she will soon, I hope! haha

You may remember that I (kind of) recently got my new logo up and running for my blog!? =D   -I'm still totally in love with these tortoises!!


You can see that post here. :)

I had SUCH a difficult time turning it into a "grab box" button, I just gave up for a while. I was recently told that maybe Sarah at 123Quilts and her previous post could help me out!
I don't know what my problem is but even with Sarah's great details, I was STill having trouble with it.
She is great, though and I took her up on her offer to help.
Boy did she Ever! 
Thank you so much, Sarah! I couldn't have done it without you- I tried, a lot! lol

After exchanging a few emails back and forth she totally found my issue and fixed it for me - she did it so fast, couldn't believe it!
That was so awesomely sweet of her!
As I'm sure you guessed... I am geeked about it! =D

So! If you have noticed the right side bar, you can see my Brand Spankin New Grab Box! =D Yay!!

If you like my blog, enjoy linky parties or giveaways, please feel free to snag my button for your blog! If you don't mind, let me know if you do!
It would be a real hoot to see my little tortoises on other blogs. =D

I hope you all have a uneventful April Fools' day!!
Good luck with that! ;)

Take good care my friends and God Bless!!

2 comments:

  1. every time I see these little sewing turtles I get the biggest giggle. they are so adorable and happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to have a graphic elf to help! I may ask mine as I try to revise my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!