Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Minky Scarves, Again!

Hello!

I hope everyone is having a great week!

I was finally able to give my sister and her 2 girls the minky scarves that I made for them! Since I wanted it to be a surprise I really needed to keep it on the DL (Down-Low). So I couldn't share it with you at all, not even on Instagram! That was reallllly hard and I am proud of myself for sticking to my guns! lol
                                                     AnyWay!
                 When I seen this adorable fox flannel I just had to get it!


I like the simple quilting that I did on them, too!

They really liked them!
I had to do some fast talking to get them to agree to take a picture for me to post! lol
I'm still working on the other 2..
This is my beautiful -😭😭nearly adult😭😭- niece

I wanted to make something fun for them that would make them laugh and bring warmth to their necks and their hearts, I believe I accomplished that!

I now have Minky Scarves for sale at my Etsy Shop!
Get yours before winter is over and you'll be ready for next year!

I'm linking up with ElmStreetQuilts- OMG!

Have a wonderful week and God Bless!!

6 comments:

  1. Inam sure they will adore the scarves! Those foxes are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so snuggly! And the print is definitely a fun print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is that! That fox flannel is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun scarves. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!