I hope everyone is doing well and feeling blessed and loved!
I had this idea a few weeks ago and decided to roll with it- I hope you enjoy!
My Aunt has been sewing for years and years.
I got to thinking that she must have some awe-some tips and stories.
Out of the blue, I emailed her and asked if I could do this little thing on my blog and ask her some questions.
She said Sure! - Though, I am sure she didn't expect the 20 that I sent for her to answer- Sorry, dude! lol
For every question that I put on paper, 2 more would pop into my head!
I got quite a few down and then I added a couple good ones from my readers and viola! 20 Questions.. I guess it is quite fitting.. lol
2) Why did you start, who inspired you
3) What is the hardest thing you ever made
4) What is your favorite thing to create/ (5) What is something you Hate about it
6) Something you love
7) Do you fix all mistakes
8) Do you always use patterns / (9) Ever create your own patterns
10) How many quilts have you made
11) How many have you quilted yourself
12) What is the biggest / smallest
14) Your best achievement
15) What kind of sewing machine do you use