Thursday, February 16, 2017

I Have an Etsy Shop! =D

Hey Everybody!

I'm sorry that I have been a little absent lately.
Life never slows down, you know!?

I want to let you all know that I now have a Etsy Store! ...The picture gave it away though, huh.. lol


I finally was able to try out a new pattern idea that I've had running through my head for awhile now.. I'm sure you guessed that I am really excited about it, as I am about a lot of things! lol

So yes! I am super excited and I will be doing a tutorial for it for a shop's blog in the near future! - Even MORE Excitement!
You can BET that I will post the link here for you all to check it out, too!

This is all new to me but I can not wait for it to unfold!

I'm not going to give it all away here, but if you would like to check it out, it is in my store! I'll even give you a hint which one it is.....
It is NOT the easy one.... lol!
I only have 2 things up, so far and I hope to be adding to my Etsy shop very soon!
I make to order so you have some say in the final product!

I DO want to thank my buddy Janice for being my pattern tester! XoXo!!
(when I get her the completed pattern, that is! lol) She is so great at making quilts, I have no doubt she will knock this bad boy out of the park!

Thanks for stopping by!
Check out my store if you are interested, please let me know if you have any questions! =)

Have a GREAT weekend and God Bless!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You are certainly a busy lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! I hope your etsy shop brings you a lot of success and enjoyment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like you've got a lot going on right now! Congratulations on your very own Etsy shop, and I'm confident that you'll soon be receiving lots of orders for those wonderful quilts. I can't wait to see more of your patterns!

    ReplyDelete

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!