Saturday, February 25, 2017

Have You Heard!?

Hey everybody!
Happy weekend!
I don't know about you but I am ready!
My to-do list has been waiting patiently for just such an occasion- the weekend! haha



First, I want to thank you all for your thoughtful and helpful comments on my previous post! It warms my heart that you are all there for me with encouragement and help, thank you thank you thank you!! xox!!

Now that That piece of wonderfulness is out of the way;
Have you ever heard of Spoonflower??


I have been super intrigued with fabric design and started searching for ways to accomplish it..
You'd never guess that I went into it thinking I would have to figure out HOW to even print it onto the fabric, then thinking it would be this crazy drawn out process that would be a huge pain in the butt..

Then I found Spoonflower and was literally blown out of my chair to see that I could upload my own designs and THEY would print it for me! AND you can sell them right on their site/ or your own!
It's so beyond awesome that I can't even process it!

Check out my first batch of designs!

I still have a bunch of designs that I need to get swatches of before they can be for sale but All of those above can now be purchased from my site!

This one below isn't available just yet but it will be asap! It is the cutest thing EVER!!
My 15 year old niece Madison (creator of the design below!) and I have joined together to create some awesome designs and I think you will love them, too!

I have named her collection 'Madison's Magic' and will do my best to keep her designs there, for ease. ;)

She is super talented as a artist and I just could not resist the idea of working with her, how awesome is that!?
We have long term goals that we are going to push to make happen. This could be her ticket to college, doing something that she LOVES! I'm going to do my very best to help her with that!!!

As soon as these birds are available I am making all sorts of fun things out of it!
THAT is a promise!
 We call it Bickering Birds.
Sorry for the terrible picture, it really isn't too shabby since it is a picture of my computer screen! lol
 
I hope you will check out my new fabric designs!
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. How neat is that. Sure saves you a lot of work. Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a neat idea. your niece is talented. she is following your steps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, I am no artist by any means... making something 100% your own creation would be just way too cool though!

    ReplyDelete

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!