Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Can I Get a Weekend Re-Do!?

Hey Everyone! 
 
 I was hoping that I could get a weekend re-do!
 
 
Saturday was going great until I began having some terrible pain in my shoulder and chest area. I try not to grumble about it too much here, so that should tell you the sheer ridiculousness of the pain I was having. Fun, Right!
 
Which means that my Rheumatoid Arthritis decided to flare up on me. ugh
It is rarely THAT bad, but boy, let me tell you.. I think it was the worst yet. Yay me! hahaha
 
If it were almost any other part of my body, I could still sew! With it being my shoulder, though, it is impossible to do anything!
Even the slightest movement meant severe pain.
THAT is enough to have even Me pushing my to-do list off a cliff, forget out of my mind- it was No where to be seen. lol
 
Basically, my favorite time of the week was spent with me in bed, for 3 days..
Yes, I was forced to include Monday in on my miserable- not so fun- weekend.
I am usually all too happy to have a 3 day weekend, I mean, who isn't!?
Except it's usually doing something that I enjoy, even if that's being lazy! lol 
 
I have to say that I have a fantastic hubby, though! He took care of me and waited on me hand and foot (he even volunteered to the grocery store, Holy cow!!). I would have been in big trouble without him! Been there - done that, it is NO fun!
 
Thankfully, I am already on the up-swing of that!
So, I am hoping that approaching THIS weekend, I will be able to get all of those other things done and get back on track!

I have a BIG March giveaway that I am still prepping for, eek.. That's like, tomorrow, right!? crap....lol
 
My fingers are crossed, will you cross yours for me too, please!? ;)
 
I hope Your weekend was full of good things and fun, at least!!
 
Have a super week and God Bless!

6 comments:

  1. So sorry you had a rough weekend. I know I hate those days that you really want to enjoy and have to spend in misery are the worst! Sounds like you are on the mend though and here's to hoping you have the most fantastic weekend coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sweet Amy, I will do more than cross my fingers for you. I'm praying for you and asking that your pain disappear so you can continue doing the things you love the most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending Ohio Hugs & Prayers to you!! You will be back to busy projects & enjoying NOOOO Ouching!! AMEN!!

    Have a Blessed week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, I'm so sorry that you have to go through that. Praying that you have a better weekend coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Amy! I'm so sorry you had such a rough weekend! Your pain must have been incredible! I hope you are soon back 100% and out walking with your boys! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. May your week be full of good health! And Fun!

    ReplyDelete

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!