Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Winner Wednesday!

Wow! Happy hump day all!
This is going to be one short week for me!
I had Monday off of work for MLKJ Day ;) and Tuesday my kids had a snow day (more like icy rain and nasty roads, but you know..lol).

So today is the first day I have been at work. Can't say I hate that!
On top of that, it's one of my favorite days of the month, -winner pickin time! yay!

She has been contacted and will have until Friday at noon to reply.

So without further ado- January's winner is..........
Cloud 9

I look forward to your response and really hope you enjoy your new fabric!
If you share with me, what you create with it (and allow me to share it on my blog), I'll send you an extra little bonus! I'm doing that with all of my winners now- I just love the idea!!

Wouldn't that be fun!?

Here's hoping that the 2nd half of your week is as good as the first half of mine! =D

God Bless!!

1 comment:

  1. The Charm Squares arrived today and are lovely. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!