Tuesday, January 3, 2017

January Goal

We've come to a New year and a New goal!
Yay!

I am going outside of my comfort zone with my January goal!

I found this adorable tortoise pin cushion and - I love Tortoises- so I just had to buy it!

This month my goal is to create one pin cushion.

I love these color combos!
I am going to use the blue on his shell and have as much flower on it as possible and use the light pink as his body.
The green and dark pink would be really great too.
I am really interested in how this comes out!
Wish me Luck!

I'm linking up with Elm Street Quilts and her awesome OMG party!

Don't miss my GiveAway! It ends 1/18/17!

7 comments:

  1. How adorable is that pincushion??? I know yours will turn out even better with your fabric choices. You can do it...keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the pin cushion! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks very cute. He is kind of out of my comfort zone, too. I'll be looking forward to seeing your finished tortoise pin cushion! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, he IS cute! I'm looking forward to seeing this pin cushion. Your fabrics are really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your idea! My daughter loves turtles/tortoises, so you have inspired me to make a special Valentine gift for her! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice fabrics, it's going to be so cute.

    ReplyDelete

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!