Thursday, December 29, 2016

My Best of 2016!

Wow!! I can't believe 2016 is already coming to a close!

I guess what your parents say while you are young is true.. "You want to grow up so fast, just wait until you have kids and it will fly right by"!
I will tell you.. Once I had kids, my years started flying by so fast it is amazing that there are actually 8,760 hours in a year! Was I sleeping through most of it or what!? ..I DO really like sleep, so it is possible.. ha

I seen A great post over at Meadow Mist Designs with Cheryl, Best of 2016 linky party, Yay! I love linkys!

I just HAD to put this post together and join in on the fun!

So, I had to decide how to Choose my "top 5"! I am torn but I guess it works out that MY fav's also seemed to be YOUR Fav's, too! That makes it a lot easier, whew!

This HAS to be #1- Batiks Quilt Top
https://amyscrapspot.blogspot.com/2016/10/batiks-quilt-top-almost-assembled.html














 I had to leave some favorites out.. Let's face it, top 15-20 posts would take all night to read! So I will refrain from extending my favorites..lol
 I do really love the projects that I made above.
 NEVER in a million years would I have thought I would be here, blogging to you all about my sewing...talents?!? haha
But here I am.. and enjoying the LIFE right out of it!

I hoped you enjoyed seeing my favorite posts from 2016.
I can't tell you enough how I appreciate each and every one of you for taking your precious time to join me on my blog.

Here is to a FANTABULOUS 2017!!


3 comments:

  1. Great projects! I love the video game fabric on those wallets -- so cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun projects. I love how vibrant your batik quilt top is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great finishes! I love the rug that you crocheted, it looks so soft and cozy for your feet. Thanks for linking up with the Best of 2016 linky party!

    ReplyDelete

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!