Monday, December 19, 2016

Christmas Sewing Done!

Merry almost Christmas Everyone!

I was really glad to finish up my Christmas sewing this past weekend, whew!
I prefer to have things done a bit eariler than that but as long as they are done, I am all good! =)

If you seen my previous couple of posts you have already gotten to see the progress but here are those links
1st Post about Wallets 2nd Post about Wallets

I really like the way these turned out! But there is ALWAYS room for improvement!
I even have a couple of orders for them from adult friends! ha! Sweet!
So in the (near- I hope) future I will be posting about "up-sizing" this cute little wallet! =D

 Above is the front of the wallets. That "Oly Fun" craft material is water resistant and I thought that would be a good idea for the outside.
I used the gaming fabric on the center of the bill fold, as well, even on the big boys wallets and I think that makes them look pretty neat!

The ones with the black background go to the older boys (12 & 11) and the more colorful gaming background go to the younger boys (8 & 9). I already know the 11 & 9 year olds' love them (and the cash that I put inside, haha) but I will find out if the 12 & 8 (my boys) like them on Christmas Eve.
- Is that Seriously only like 5 days away!?

As usual, I jumped in head first with a project that I have never done before and I really love it! I created my own pattern for these little guys and will be improving on that so I can post it for you all to try out!

I don't know if I'll have time to post before Christmas, finishing up those last minute details is always the tricky part! Aside from the usual chaos, we are hosting Christmas Eve dinner with both of our parents and some siblings :)
Im really excited!
Im making sausage bread for an appetizer, and lasagne with plain & cheese garlic bread! Yum! 

I wish you all the Best holiday & God Bless!
 
I am linking up with FreeMotion by the River & Patty from Elm Street Quilts!

Don't forget about my giveaway, it ends Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. Yea! Congratulations on finishing up your Christmas sewing ahead of time! Love those wallets and am so impressed that they're your own pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wallets are the coolest. Love the design. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really neat Amy, I'm sure all the boys will like them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your One Monthly Goal finish. Thanks for linking up to Elm Street Quilts. Please do add the link to the linkup to your post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finishing up your December OMG.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty and practical.....got to like that.

    ReplyDelete

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!