Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Quilters Trunk Show is Over- I'm a winner!

I was so excited last night when I got an email saying that I was one of the random winners of the Trunk Show!

The prizes are awesome and I can't wait to get my hands on them and try them out!

I wanted to send a special Thank You to Soma at Whims and Fancies for being such a wonderful host and to the sponsors that offered all of the excellent prizes!

It's like a double thanks to Soma, since part of my prize is picking out 2 of her awesome patterns! I love them all but it didn't take very long for me to realize which ones I like best! Her Pinwheel Star and Starlite Converging are just too beautiful to pass up! They are now both on my list of things to create - soon, list!

I'm so ecstatic to be among the winners - congratulations to the other winners, as well!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, I sincerely hope you have a very Blessed and filling weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Soma's patterns are amazing, I'll bet it was fun choosing!

    ReplyDelete

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!