Thursday, November 3, 2016

November OMG-A new project!

Hello!
I hope your week is going well and you are staying warm!
Here in Michigan the weather can't make up it's mind.. It was 78 the other day (!!) and by Friday we will be at 55 as the high.. O boy, the snow is on it's way, I would say! :*(

Today's post is to show my OMG (One Monthly Goal).
Effective for November we link-up through Elm Street Quilts instead of linking with Heidi at Red Letter Quilts. We are so lucky that Patty was able to step in for Heidi, for the foreseeable future. Heidi, I hope you feel better real soon, I know this has been so difficult for you! I am so glad that you will be able to link up with us!

Since my Quilt top is finally done (YAY!), I had to do some thinking to decide what to DO in November!

I have a GREAT pattern that I have been dying to work on, but then I realized that I need to get to work on my little guys Kitty Curtains- If you remember this post from September, if I want to be sure they are done in time for Christmas. -I only have a few weekends that I can work on it until then, eek!

So that means my November OMG is to make Cat curtains for my 8 year olds bedroom. He is going to Flip! Quite possibly literally Flip, haha!!
I just LOVE the panels that I found and can't wait to get them stitched on!


Are you linking-up? Its a lot of fun and a great way to progress through WIP's! 

Don't forget to enter my Giveaway!

God Bless and good luck on Your goals!

6 comments:

  1. I love the cats. I think they will make great curtains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute panel. I know your eight year old will love the curtains. Have fun making them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I'm sure he'll love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun. Cat curtains! Thanks for linking up to One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kitty curtains are a cute idea! Have fun creating!

    ReplyDelete

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!