Monday, October 17, 2016

Dragons, Castles & Glow in the Dark Thread!

Hello! I hope everyone had a restful weekend and all are ready to hit the ground running on this beautiful warm Monday!

I ran across a wall hanging that I got for my boys a few years ago..

It took me about a year to FINALLY get the quilting done on it, but whose counting. lol

I found this awesome wall panel and fell in love with it for my boys bedroom.
(they have since gotten their own rooms, dang..lol)

I don't know if you have noticed but sometimes I get these GREAT ideas that I just HAVE to do... Sometimes they are fantastic and there are no issues and other times.. I get in a little too deep and wish I had kept my mouth shut! lol
Ever get yourself into trouble volunteering?? Yep, me too!
So I thought *I just HAVE to do this in glow in the dark thread!* That would be sooo neat, right!
I found the thread, no problem!
Upon completion I realized that you really can't see the glow in the dark effect very well.. but, oh well.. It looks really neat with a black light, so that will work!

I think the pictures below show it pretty well. There are a lot of pictures because I wanted to showcase each really neat looking part. ;)
Maybe some day I will get bored and quilt the castle and the rest of the stars. I'm not going to hold my breath or anything, but maybe. lol

Enjoy!







2 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! I hope that your boys are enjoying it...I'm sure mine would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very beautiful. I think it would be stunning displayed on a wall. I can see it at the end of a hallway!
    Thank you for participating to my Fabric, Thread and Yarn link party!

    ReplyDelete

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!