Friday, September 2, 2016

I LOVE getting the mail!

Happy Friday All!
I just LOVE getting the mail these days!
There is little better than opening your door to discover that your surprise is here!! Even if it isn't a surprise because I ordered it all myself.. It Still counts!

Thanks to eQuilter.com and the awesome sale they had last week, with free shipping to boot! I have enough Batiks to keep me busy for a while!!

Just look at that beautiful box of goodies!!
..I never thought I'd think of a box as beautiful, go figure..

I would love to spread them all out and take pictures of each one. That way you can really see how pretty they are.. But I don't think either of us have that kind of patience! haha

Now that I am working with Batiks, I will have to figure out a great way to use these, which will be easy...as soon as I get to number 157 on the Dreaded List Of Things To Do....ugh...oh....and 15 on the Wonderful List Of Things To Sew!!
HA!

On a side note... School for my boys starts on Tuesday.. I was able to do so much sewing over summer that I am sad to see it go!
I plan to keep up with myself as best as I can and keep posting often but that can get tricky between work, dinner, homework and allll of that fun stuff.
Just an FYI.. I still love you lots!! MUAH! =D


Have a Wonderfully Crafty Weekend and God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!