Thursday, September 15, 2016

Feeling a Need to Create...Something

Here I am, again!
Did you miss me?!


I have been on a big sewing kick lately! I bet you've noticed!
I just cannot get enough..
Over summer I started 2 projects the Turtle Tote, and One of Several Posts about my Batiks Quilt that I'm currenty working on and finished 2 projects My Apron, and Baby's Applique Elephant Pillowcase!

The ideas in my head are swirling and the fabric choises are endless! ...Making even more ideas swirl.. Thank goodness I don't get seasick! haImage result for clipart woman with long list
I've got so many "projects for later" that I could swim in them!! HA

There are always a million things going on and it seems impossible to sit down and actually sew anything!

I can't get to my table every day =(
But, I can TRY to get there a couple times a week, if I'm lucky!
Never in my life did I think I would be (slightly) happy that my kids go to their dads for a few days, every other week. On THOSE days, I can almost certainly get some good QT with my machine!

You have to look at the plus side of everything, or you'll go crazy!
Believe me.. It was a plus that took years for me to realize. ;)

Well, I am off to add to my never ending, always rotating list! =D
I've got an itch to start something.. Let the search begin! =D

By the way, If your ever on www.Disqus.com check out my channel
interactivescrapchatwamyscrapspot.disq.us
InterActive ScrapChat can be in the comments under the tab for it on my blog OR we can hang out on Disqus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!