Monday, September 19, 2016

Ever feel like a Winner-Then you ARE one?!

Hello all!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and a wonderful start to their week!

My weekend was good and relaxing.. Except that I screwed up the baby blanket I was working on.. =*(
I'll post THAT rediculousness as soon as I get over it.. haha
However, my Week started out wonderfully!

I don't know if you remember my getting WAY too excited because I was one of the 16 winners in Therm o Web's 16,000 fan giveaway?!

So, Yeah, I totally won! yay!
They did a FANTASTIC job on their prizes too!
So I KNOW of Therm o Web, of course.. But I had NO idea that they not only did supplies for sewing and quilting but also (DUH!) adhesives for scrapbooking, too!
Adhesives can do a LOT in sewing, quilting, applique and try scrapbooking without it! haha
I love scrapbooking, but I haven't been doing much of it lately, I've been too wrapped up in sewing!
I miss it sometimes, but then I remember this *awesome thing* (or 6..haha) that I am working on at my sewing machine and I forget again. lol

They gave me wonderful reasons to get my scrapbookin stuff back out...sometime...hmmm!

I thought I would share pictures, those are always fun!!
I tried to seperate everything into a paper group and a fabric group. But I still have to figure out what a couple of things are!! ha!

They gave us these bags with the sponsored products on them to hold all of the fun stuff, too!

 


There are so many things that I have never tried! I can't wait to check them out and figure out what each thing does!

The iCraft Mixed Media Adhesive looks awesome, though!
It looks like it can be used on almost anything, even non porous to porous.. So many options!!

It is so exciting to win something. I feel like a little kid. haha
 
That is all for now, I hope you enjoied the sneak peek =D

Have a fantastic week and God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I think you'll really enjoy the metallic foils. They really have a wide range of uses and the colors come out so vibrant. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leah!
      Another to-do on The List! =D

      Delete

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!