Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Batiks Love!

Hello everyone!
It came to my attention recently that I neglected to post the awesome batiks that I had gotten when www.eQuilter.com had their last big sale.

We can't have that, now, can we!

I found all of these online (of course) and just couldn't say no. The sale that they were having made it very possible for me to say yes..over and over again! haha!

The top photo is mostly Batiks with a few other thrown in at the bottom.

The second photo is of the "treasure pack" that they offer.
It was $20 and as you can see I got quite a few in my bundle!

They are having another sale and since I said yes so many times last month, I will have to close my eyes and pretend that I didn't see any of their great fabrics that I just MUST have!! lol



I hope you enjoyed the peek at my fabric!

Hopefully, I will think of something awesome to make with them soon and I can post that, of course!

Have a Great Day and God Bless!!

2 comments:

  1. Quite a bounty! I may have to check equilter out sometime, but this month is off for me too, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! There is just way too much that I love! If you check them out just don't look at the total :D though they obviously have great sales.. ;)

      Delete

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!