Wednesday, August 3, 2016

UPDATE~ Sewing Project- Tote Bag!

Ok.. I haven't gotten as much done as I had hoped I would BUT.... I THINK the front and back are finished! I am getting the lining fabric today and hope to start sewing that on very soon, THEN I will post a new picture! Right now it's a little flat.. haha

I just wanted you all to know that I haven't forgotten.. or stuffed it into my closest of NEVER, ever, AGAINS..yet.. haha

You can bet I will be posting as soon as possible.
I'm terribly excited about this thing.. I just hope I don't have to get a tote from the store to put my tote in! haha

Have a Blessed Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!