Sunday, August 28, 2016

Appliqué Elephant Pillowcase

Hey All!
I hope everyone is having a great weekend! It ends all too soon for me! 

I have been on pins and needles (haha! I just love puns, even the corny ones..lol) to post this! 

I was able to visit the baby today... sigh... sooo cute. He and I get along like peanut butter and jelly.. He slept in my arms for over an hour, too. As if I wasn't already sold on his cuteness! 

Anyway.. THAT means I got to give him his Changing Table Pillow also Here!


I was So happy to have my Quilters Pounce!  With the special chalk pencil. With that i was able to draw the face on first and just follow my lines!


Here's the final product!


 I used a really neat stitch to make his nose wrinkles and mouth, I'll get the name and add it. :)  It made them textured instead of flat. Love it!


Don't you hate when you cut your fabric a little short!? Yea, I did that. But then I decided that that back needed a bit of color, anyway! And now it looks cool, too!

I just love the way this turned out!! 
I had my fears but using Heat n Bond Lite made a huge difference.
I can't wait to applique again!

Thanks for looking! 
I have a lot happening right now and im loving every minute! 

Have a wonderful day and God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Very Adorable :) Love the elephant's face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot!!
    I was a little worried about that part but that stitch I used made all the difference!

    ReplyDelete

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!