Thursday, August 11, 2016

A Baby's Pillow- Elephant Applique..

Hi again I hope everyones' week has been going great!

If you happened to see my post from yesterday, you know that I have started making a baby pillow!
I decided to go ahead and show you at least the start of that cute little elephant that I am putting on the front of the pillow's case..

I have only cut out the ears so far (the head is paper, haha).
I was worried how they would turn out but they look great!
Let's just hope that they look half as good once sewn into place!!

Have you done any applique?
I would love to see it!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Scrappin' and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!