Thursday, July 28, 2016

Updated Tortoise Enclosure Tweeks

I thought I would update the Tortoise Enclosure (you can see the original post here) so you could see the great details that my husband has been adding.
It REALLY looks great in our living room, especially since he added the same color paint as the room!!
If you look close to the top picture you can see that the wood has a pattern on it. I LOVE that it almost looks like giraffe print!

We will be adding plants at some point, hopefully soon, so I will post that when we do!

 
Have a GREAT week and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!