Tuesday, July 12, 2016

In Search of Organic Plants- Help!!

I have been working hard in my greenhouse but as you can assume, growing anything from seeds takes a LONG time!!

Our poor tortoises want some organic plants in their enclsure with them but I can't find ANY for sale!! ..Well I found several, and was Totally Thrilled!!! UNTIL after all my research and choosing I find- at check out- that they do not ship to the USA.. Oh, SOOOO Frustrating!!!

So I am back to square one...again...

They are pretty picky.. There's a LONG list of things they can and can't have..

Can ANYONE give me suggestions on where I might find some??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!