Friday, June 17, 2016

Huge Crochet HoneyComb Area Rug is Finished!!

Hello again!

It took me WAY longer than I wanted it to, since I hit a "snag" in the last panel, but the Area rug is Finally done!

After many attempts to fix it, I decided not to add that last one.
Even without that extra "panel" its still a HUGE area rug! Its 59" wide by 92" long.
Which is exactly what I was after!...and I LOVE how it turned out!

My feet love me for it already!


After a little while I will test Frank (our Robo Vaccum) out on it and see if he is able to move across it or not. Fingers crossed. I'll let you know. ;)

I am considering selling these rugs! They are so perfect for those hard floors in your kitchen and bathroom! Your feet will be so happy that you will WANT to be in the kitchen!
Contact me for more info and let's get started!

Who doesn't love comments and questions!?
I work hard on my little blog and knowing that people enjoy what I post is what it is all about!
Feel free, please!

Have a Fantastic day & God Bless!

3 comments:

  1. I love this rug and feel that I need it in my life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Id be happy to make one for you, im sure we could work that out if your interested :)

      Delete
  2. looks gorgeous!! lovely colors, too :)Visiting from Crafty Design-O-Rama!

    ReplyDelete

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!