Monday, May 2, 2016

~New Color Added!!~Crochet HoneyComb Rug

I feel like it took forever for me to get this far on the rug..

Really I haven't been working on it for very long, considering how time consuming it is to really make progress.

From Friday to Saturday night I got about 15 rows done.
I was on a mission to get that new color added in there! With enough rows to even SEE it..
... This is probably the only reason it's OKay for hubby to be working overtime. haha.. more craft time! lol
As far as Sunday goes.. My fingers needed a break, BAD..
My tension finger is really feeling the burn! .....like a really harsh workout..
That cracks me up.. Sitting on my butt working out my finger.. hahaha

                                  Anyway, check out the pictures!

 
It's a little tough to see the Medium Blue with the Grey but I really like it!
The next set of colors (2 Medium Blues together) will really make this set POP!
 
If you remember, the rug is 60" wide. I will have to measure it now to see how long it is.
I am working in my 7th and 8th colors. These balls are "ONE POUND by Caron" but I have to say.. I seems like this things weighs about 20 lbs!
Do you think it's possible to use 8 pound balls and it weigh more than 8 lbs!?
I'm not sure about that.. but this thing is getting hard to move around to work on!
I will be so happy when I am finished with it.
This is the biggest project that I have ever done and I can't wait to see it finished on my floor!
Usually I make stuff to give away as gifts.
So actually making something for our home is pretty awesome!
 
It's big enough now that we have been able to try it out and see how it feels..
It's like the Best carpet ever!!
 
You know.. If you needed a floor mat for a bed, this would be great!
I know I want to curl up on it! haha
You could even make it wide enough to fold over and it might be even better than a mattress!  

                                       So, that's where I am so far..
                 I'm really having fun making this and posting it for all to see!

    Have you made something (Anything at all) that you would like to share!?
                                                     Please Do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!