Friday, May 13, 2016

**Another UPDATE-New Color ~HoneyComb Crochet Area Rug~

Hi Again!!
I am so excited to be on the last of 3 "panels"!

In the picture below you can see that I am working the 2 Medium Blues together.
I can't WAIT to see the Dark Blue being added, I think that will really set it off!

 
                            It doesn't really look very square, does it..
Well.. I think that has a lot to do with me not taking the time to line it all up. I kind of threw it on the floor after that last row so I could grab a quick picture of it. ;)
I really like how it is turning out!

Hubby got me a Roomba Robo vacuum for our anniversary (Honestly, a Robo vacuum!? That is the ONLY time it is ok to buy cleaning items for a holiday!! I mean.. I program it and I don't have to even touch it again except to empty the tray a couple times week! What a perfect gift!! I named it Frank, I don't really know why, but I like it! =D LOL)
So the point of my mentioning that is because I think this rug will have no problem standing up against it (once I tie in my ends, anyway..)!
Frank (Robo Vac) has tried to eat my yarn a couple of times, when I forget and leave the rug on the floor.. but it's so easy to get it untangled, I am amazed! He hasn't grabbed onto the rug itself, I think it's far too heavy, hopefully Frank doesn't prove me wrong. haha

I know I mentioned before the weight of this thing.. I am on the 9th and 10th (One Pound) balls.
So really..  It SHOULD weigh not quite 9.5 lbs. right now (since I'm Mid-Panel)..
I will tell you what, though, if you pick it up it feels like it weighs 20! ...Okay.. Maybe I exaggerate a little and it's 15 lbs.. It feels like 50!! LOL

I thought I would add this lil bitty bit to the last post! I was able to start the 2nd to last panel over the weekend! I have been waiting to add this dark blue, I LOVE it!!
I'll post again when there is a bit more of it to see. :)

Well.. That is all for today!
I will be stretching my fingers and trying to bust out the last 2.5 panels asap..
The end is in sight! YAY!!

Have you ever made something that you love or that your proud of, I'd love to see it!

                                    Happy Crafting & God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!