Monday, October 12, 2015

Butterfly Wall Art

I finally decided to try this out!
I've seen a lot of different ones on Pinterest and just had to try it.

I cut about 90 butterflies and bent the wings on each ones so they looked all fluttery then I placed them on the paper about 6 different ways until I finally settled on this! It's not exactly as I would have wanted it, but this glue (liquid glass by Close to my Heart) dries FAST so you don't get a lot of thinking time. lol
I just love how it looks like they are all going towards the top, trying to break free!
Butterflies are cut from Close to my Heart Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge!

WWW.AmyScrapSpot.ctmh.com


                                        Happy Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!