Monday, October 12, 2015

Boys Wall Art Layout

I was really busy this weekend!
I had a lot to do but every chance I got I ran back to my scrapping table to get a little more done! lol

I used Close to my Hearts Kraft paper as the background and the "Urban" paper pack, Peacock and Whisper papers; Peacock ink and Cricut cartridges- Art Philosophy and Artistry.
I just love how this is turning out! Still a little work to do on it, so anything could change, lol 

www.AmyScrapSpot.ctmh.com



                                            Happy Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!