Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A little piece of HeART

Hello all! I am posting a cute little Thank You card that I made over the weekend!
 
I've never done anything with watercolor so I really wanted to try it!
I used my Blending Pen and Hollyhock stamp pad with the flower  stamp from the
"La Vie En Rose"- Workshop on the Go scrapbooking kit (page 51 in the idea book; # G1100). I also used the Clear Sparkles (page 141 # Z1752)
I really like how this turned out, even for my first time!
(JUST for a moment, I want to mention how awesome these Workshops on the Go are! Each one comes with the My Reflections paper pack and coordinating cardstock sheets, a D-sized stamp set, and a couple of different accessories (there are a couple of other accessories you can add too, if so desired!) 
Eventually I will learn how to shade it correctly, but I'll worry about one step at a time and staying inside the lines is #1! lol
 
I also used a sentiment from an older set because I thought it was perfect for my "Thanks for shopping" card.
However, there are tons of awesome options in the book!
 
 
 
 
 

 
I just love talking about what I love!
Please drop a comment or question if you have one! =)
 
Happy Scrappin!

1 comment:

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!