Friday, July 24, 2015

Long time no post!

Wow! Has it been a long time since I last posted!

I have been doing a bit here and there with cards for events and things. After all this time things have finally started to settle down. WHEW!
My husband and I were married April 2014 and we moved into our new home in Oct. 14'! With packing, unpacking, changing schools... and pretty much everything else about our lives, we are pretty much settled in. =)

We LOVE our new home! It is 1,000% better then the apartment!! DUH! lol

I am not, however, a consultant with Close to my Heart any longer. I do use a lot of their products, but I wont list those any more unless asked, then I would be happy to give all the details you'd like!

So! Without further ado, I'm going to jump right in and post everything that I can find from the gap! =)

Here are just a couple of recent cards that I have handy right now. Top is a wedding card (of course) and the sentiment in the middle is inside both cards.
The last card is a bridal shower card. I really thought the love, happiness, family stamps went well with the cards purposes!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!