Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Quilled (post) Wedding card!

Here is a card that I made for a wedding I couldn't attend out of state.
It isn't very flashy, but I just love the little stamped car! How perfect!
I put little quilled hearts to add some love to it, it IS a wedding card, after all! =)

I am rarely fully satisfied with my end product, it ALWAYS looks different in my head!! lol
...but this came close ;)


I wanted to get it in their mail box by the time they got home from their honeymoon, I succeeded too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!