Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back to School with some Teacher Love!






I am sorry that I have been such a bad blogger! 
This summer really flew right by, unbelievable! I will be allowing time for some projects that I can post so hopefully I can keep it flowing and post on a regular basis!!

So anyway! I decided that I wanted to butter our teachers up a little bit at the beginning of the year, can't hurt, right?! =) ...and who doesn't LOVE mints!! 

The 1st one is for my little guy's Pre-School teacher. I used Typeset B&T, thinking the lettering was perfect for his age! I tried to brighten it up because it is a darker paper so I kept with my Crayola theme with the bright colored stamps. I stamped the images that I wanted on colonial paper and cut them all out. Some I applied with my CTMH Bonding Memories glue and some I used my FAVORITE, 3D tape. If you can see the shadow it's 3D, did I mention I LOVE that?! LOL

The 2nd one is for my 3rd graders teacher, boy does SHE need buttering up!! My son's 2nd grade teacher went to First grade this year...hmmm...lol
For his teacher I thought that the bold colors on the colonial paper would really pop, and, it Does! =)

I LOVE how they both turned out, and I had NOOOO idea what I was going to do when I started..Not too bad..lol 

I hope you enjoy!

I LOVE comments and questions, please, feel free! =)

Have a WONDERFUL first week of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!