Sunday, July 8, 2012

Uh-Oh!



Hi everyone!


Don't you just hate it when your just going along and all of a sudden you realize that you have 30 minutes before church and you have a birthday party right afterward!?
That was my morning! Oh Boy! =)
Thankfully, my CTMH was close at hand and I was able to make up a cute little card on the fly!
It isn't exactly what I wanted to do for this particular (now 7yr old) girl, but it would just have to do! 
I FINALLY got to use my June SOTM! I just love the Birds and all that Tweet stuff is just adorable!  She really enjoyed the sayings, just as I thought she would! But more then that, I packed the card with a little cash for a guaranteed smile! (That's the trick! You can give kids ANYTHING as long as there's cash inside they are SOLD! LOL)
I used Hollyhock for the main bird, Plum Petal for the balloons, hat and sentiments and Lagoon for the lil bird. I also attached with 3D tape (I LOVE that stuff) so the birds would stand out!
It isn't much but I thought since I haven't gotten to use LAST months stamp yet at least I could post what I have been able to get done!
...Boy am I looking forward to July's SOTM! ..Hopefully I'll be able to post something with it before August! 


Thanks for checkin me out!
 Happy Scrappin!! =)



2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! =) You have some great pics on your Blog, I am now a follower! =)
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!