Wednesday, July 4, 2012

FootPrints Challenge Studio J Layout


Hi all! I am posting a Studio J layout that I made.

There is a great challenge going on at Scrap Our Stash called -Stars and Strips- and also at  PauseDreamEnjoyChallenges 
                                        Ch# 26 (Week 26) FOOTPRINTS
                            Who or What has left Footprints on your  
                                                      Heart forever?


Although both of my boys have left very dear footprints on my heart, my youngest sons' heart surgery at the beginning of the year really stands out.
He really surprised me in every way. His surgery went perfect and his recovery went just as well! Within 6 days of surgery he was up and running around! I had no idea this strong little boy was capable of such a miracle! Thank You Lord! 
I hadn't thought about it like this until I seen the challenge I mentioned above but the footprints left by the miracle of life are firmly placed in my heart. 

I thought the layout that I made after his recovery really fit with my "footprints". (Sorry for the glare!)

Thanks for checkin me out! =)
Happy Scrappin!!

2 comments:

  1. You are so right - this is perfect for our FOOTPRINTS challenge. WOW. What a story and what a miracle. And yes, praise God! Thanks for entering this into our Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. So glad I got to read this story and see the layouts. Beautiful. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Thanks for the new inspiration! I will be working that phrase into a new layout!!

    ReplyDelete

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!