Monday, June 18, 2012

Dad's Day Card!

Of course, there were 2 Big events this past weekend!
Father's Day!

I seen a few Very cute "tool belt" cards and I wanted to do something similar. Of course I had lent out my "Boys will be Boys" cartridge, so I didn't have my super cute hammer and screw driver but I made do, they don't look great, but I think they are pretty good, since I am no where NEAR as talented at cutting as my Cricut is! lol

I used Craft paper for the card and the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge. I used Grey Dotty for You paper from last month to make my sentiment pop (and I got that sentiment from my "Cricut Calender") and I inked the edges to make it look a little more real..

You don't know this but my parents recently built a deck and my mom is recovering from a nasty fall, so on the inside of the card I went for a bit of funny and said that if only he would quit throwing mom off the deck MAYbe he could Enjoy it! 

Thank you for checkin' me out! =)

Happy Scrappin! =)

1 comment:

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!