Monday, June 18, 2012

Con-GRAD-ulations Card!

Hi All! =)
It seems like it took forever for me to buy some time to get somethings done at my Scrap Table!
I had an Open House this weekend for my niece. We are all SO proud of her and all of her hard work!
I wanted to do something kind of fanciful but that also gave off serious and sophisticated. You know.. ALLA that wrapped into one very cute little package...Envelope..you get it.. =)

I decided with doing the sentiment and the bird that I wouldn't need to use a pattern paper. I opted to use the pink from the Summer packet but decided that I needed the black so the sentiment would jump off the card, I then used plum purple paper for the pretty swirly. I cut everything on my Cricut Expressions, I got the Card from Close to my Heart- Art Philosophy cartridge and the phrase from 3 Birds-Straight from the Nest cartridge. I used the same bird stamp that I used last month but in a totally different context, I think it works both ways, in sympathy and in well wishing. I used some mini gems in the corners and also behind the bird which is embossed in Silver.
I think this turned out great! Not what I had in mind but I like where it ended up!!

I hope you like my card! As always Thank you for stopping by, 
Comments and questions are welcome!

If you would like to create this design check out my website for the products!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great twist on a graduation card. Love the colors and love love love the embossed bird.
    TFS
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!