Monday, June 25, 2012

Big Project...


Hi Everyone!

I have been working on a new project for a little bit and thought I would share a bit of a teaser. =)

It is the FIRST time I've made anything like this and I am SOO excited to see how it turns out! 

WHAT do you think I could be making to include the neat little stars above?!

I will be sure to post as soon as I'm finished, I need it by Saturday so you KNOW it'll be done before that! 
Knowing me as well as I do.. I have to admit that it probably Could be done very soon, but I'll have to nit pick it to death before I am happy. lol

Thanks for checking me out and check back soon for the finished project!

Happy Scrappin! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!