Saturday, May 5, 2012

Flower Butterfly Card made with Dotty for You!

Hey everyone! It took me a bit longer then I'd hoped to get down to business but I got this card done tonight!
 
Teacher Appreciation is next week and now that I have discovered my passion for paper crafting I decided to make a card for my 2nd graders awesome teacher!

     I made this card from Dotty for You!  Orange back and yellow polka dot for the overlay (by Close to my Heart, of course!)  I used different papers out of the Dotty for You paper packet for the butterflies. I used 4mm Sparkles in the center of the butterflies and in the circles around the outer edge. I also used the Goldrush  ink pad and a dabber on the very edges.
Did I mention that I Cut the card, the flower shadow and flower overlay at 5.5" AND the butterflies at 1" from my Art Philosophy cartridge by Cricut & Close to my Heart!?
I have so much fun using my Cricut that it hardly seems like work to make something for someone else.. In fact..If I'm completely honest..I like to show it off a little bit.. =)

The Dotty for You paper packet, created specifically for National Scrapbooking Month in May, includes 24 specially designed, coordinating B&T Duos® sheets (2 each of 12 patterns) and an artwork idea insert. It has a retail value of $19.95 but can be yours for just $5 when you purchase $35 or more in products from the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book. You can also get one free when you host a qualifying Gathering or sign up as a new Consultant!

If you would like more details on the Dotty for you paper pack you can click the link directly above, see my website http://AmyScrapSpot.ctmh.com or contact me!

Happy Scrappin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!