Sunday, May 13, 2012

Card for my Sister! =)



Hi again all! I am back with another card that I made! 
We spent the day with my sister and her family and I thought, since she is a mom too, I would surprise her! 
So the top picture is the front of the card. Thank you again to Gloria Rogers from http://www.scraptabulousstudio.com for teaching me how to make the beautiful flower that is once again dominating the cover of this card.
I am really proud of this card. Like the last post this is a little different.. I feel like I filled the space in a good way and not too much. and it has a lot of interest..At least I am interested in it. haha
Most everything shown is cut from the Cricut, Close to my Heart Art Philosophy cartridge. (The only thing that isn't is the envelope. I just think it was so bright and cheery! ) I used Dotty for You paper pack.
I used Hollyhock on this flower as well. The edges of the card are inked with Pansy Purple because I thought it would really make it pop! You can be the judge of that! I used Pansy Purple, Hollyhock, Lagoon and sunshine yellow and my sponge to color up my butterflies. I used pink polka dot  Dotty for You paper in the cutouts to give it a different background,  I stamped "fluttering by to say" along the bottom from the "A Tree" set in Pansy Purple ink and the pretty vine of hearts from "Card Chatter-Love" set, in Blush ink.
The inside of the card is stamped "I love You" from the "Card Chatter -Love" in Blush and the saying is from the "Heartfelt Treasures" in Pansy Purple.


I hope you all enjoy! And comments are appreciated!
If you like the look of my art works here you should totally check out my site! http://AmyScrapSpot.CTMH.com
I am NOT very creative, These products really do bring that out!


Check back soon! I'm going to get some of my Favorite Studio J projects on line for you all to see how amazing that program is! 
Thanks for checkin me out!
Happy Scrappin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!