Sunday, May 6, 2012

2nd Teacher Appreciation Card

Hi Everyone! I have been very happy to be able to make time this weekend to get some scrappin done!
My wonderful sister came over today and we started a mini-album that will eventually make it's way here but it is a long way from that!

Today I am posting the Teacher Appreciation Card that I made for me 4 year old's teacher. After he insisted.. lol

I used the same flower card cut from the Close to my Heart Cricut Cartridge that I used for my card from the other day. This time however I used the Pink and Yellow polka dot from the Dotty for You paper packet. I used the 4mm Sparkles in the circles around and used Hollyhock ink and dauber around very outside edge. The butterflies this time are hand cut out of the  butterfly paper from the Dotty for you Paperpack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!