Thursday, April 26, 2012

CTMH- Girl's Birthday Card!

I made this card for my friends' soon to be 4yr old little girl.
She just LOVEs purple and pink! I found the cutest little horse in a purse for her gift and thought it would be super cute to make a matching card for her!
*I used my new Cricut Expressions 2 with CTMH (Close to my Heart) Art Philosophy cartridge to cut the card and the background (cut at 6.5"), background paper is grey Dotty 4 You. The horse I cut (at 7") with my Cricut from Noah's ABC Animals using purple cardstock and "Lucy" paper for shadow(mane and tail) and also on the #4. I also used the "Hooray Bouquet" stamped on plain cardstock with Pansy Purple and Hollyhock, which I then cut out and stacked on top of each other to give them a dimensional look and put them in the bottom corner.
I lightly attached the horse so Miss Erin would be able to play with that, too!!


I had a lot of fun making this card! It is so awesome to see something in your mind and be able to put it on paper!
I will be sure to add more when I make them!


Comments are appreciated. =)


Happy Scrappin'!! =)

5 comments:

  1. Great looking cards! Such great Ideas too!!! Cannot wait to work with you on my up coming scrapping life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much ladies!! I am hoping to really knock out some cute stuff this weekend so check back soon! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo excited to get my machine next week!! we will be some scrappin fools!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent!! I am EXcited FOR you!!! Boy are we in trouble....

    ReplyDelete

I truely enjoy your comments and questions and I answer every single one! =D
Though, during giveaways it gets difficult and I try to keep it easy on myself. ;)
However, if you are a no-reply blogger I can't -but I still try. =(
If your not sure, ask me, I'll help you fix it!